Corpus Christi, TEXAS..

Welcome from calallen area never seen your truck before but will now look for it haha I didn't know there were so many members around here and to the guy that went to king what did you think about the game Thursday night

I'm not to familiar with COMOMAG. Are they a contractor there?

Theyre Navy, Mobile Mine Assembly Group.

Welcome from calallen area never seen your truck before but will now look for it haha I didn't know there were so many members around here and to the guy that went to king what did you think about the game Thursday night

I went to King but I havent lived in CC since I graduated in 2000. So Im not up to speed on their athletics too much anymore.

Same here, I actually have a few friends I work with live in Calallen. I can't believe that with so many diesel drivers out here there isn't any kind of gatherings.

That's a nice truck you got there in your avatar.

Theyre Navy, Mobile Mine Assembly Group.

I went to King but I havent lived in CC since I graduated in 2000. So Im not up to speed on their athletics too much anymore.

Wow, that sounds like a really good place to work. I'm a Painting
Instructor Civilian for the ARMY.
So how'd you end up in Iowa? Been TDY to Cedar Falls a few times.

Wow, that sounds like a really good place to work. I'm a Painting
Instructor Civilian for the ARMY.
So how'd you end up in Iowa? Been TDY to Cedar Falls a few times.

My Dad did it for 30 yrs in the Navy, then another 10 as a civilian. COMOMAG is moving from NASCC to Alabama, so he called it quits.

Joined the Marine Corps after High School and 9 years later wound up recruiting in Iowa.

Well, i've been around a bit. Me, my brother and 3 sisters got adopted by a family in Robstown when I was 12 (7th Grade).. I ended up graduating from Robstown. Yes, I'm a Cotton Picker...

And here's my Rig...

2lstg74.jpg

72ajpu.jpg

vf81i0.jpg

And my other toy...
1qsav7.jpg

r8bec3.jpg

You passed me on SPID yesterday...

This Sunday we're gonna gather up at my house, since most people have Monday off. Y'all are more than welcome to come hang out.

Chime in here.

You passed me on SPID yesterday...

I know exactly what truck that was.. Damn, that's a really good looking rig.. Those tail lights factory?

Yeah, you also got my attention when you got on the freeway, throwing all that smoke.....

This Sunday we're gonna gather up at my house, since most people have Monday off. Y'all are more than welcome to come hang out.

Chime in here.

That sounds really good.. I'll throw the idea around with the wife and see if plans allow.. Thanks for the invite..

That sounds really good.. I'll throw the idea around with the wife and see if plans allow.. Thanks for the invite..

No problem.

where on the lake, what cove?

PM'd.

The thread over at the WFO site is dead because everyone decided to call me instead of posting. Right now it looks like there will be 20-30 people or so. There's also a thread over on CCStreetScene, but you have to know the special hand shake to see that section.

Speedos are optional.

Ill be doing some fishing in corpus in October for a week.

I ALWAYS limit out in the first two weeks in October at Packery Channel. I get on the Southside of the Pier and walk it all the way down, ALL the way to the end. Catch your mullet out at the beginning of the pier. Also take some live shrimp on Lemon rigs, almost a guaranteed catch.

Gonna be going out in a boat in the bays, any good spots that you like?

I know exactly what truck that was.. Damn, that's a really good looking rig.. Those tail lights factory?

Yeah, you also got my attention when you got on the freeway, throwing all that smoke.....

They are just ebay LEDS, like $150 or something for the pair. Yeah, it smokes pretty bad with the tune I am running plus everything else. I need to go back to regular revo, to try and keep the smoke down. I wasn't trying to smoke, I really dont want it to smoke at all, but thats the nature of the beast I guess.