Corydon IN Pull Fri July 31st, 7pm est

Good pull last night and a good turn out on the amount of trucks. congrats to the winners.

It was nice to finally meet you too.

I'm anxious to see the video cause just from the one i saw of my run looks to be a flame coming out the stack. Hopefully its just the video.

Yea I had good time and was a good turn out 27 trucks , and the largest crowd they ever had I beleive ,wish I had a better hook

Great Pull... had a good time.

and the truck sitting the line purging was BadA$$

:nos:

Hes in the next county to me and thats his daily driver , I was suprised he got with in 1ft of the winner with those big baja claws .Local diesel shop here tuned on it , they were telling it felt good lol

I saw several of you alls trucks in the pits but no one was ever with them to chat with. We were close to kino and rats truck and not far from YNDs dmax.

Rat, wheres the video?!?!?!?! lol

The white 04 is Johnathan Corbin. His dad owns the Super light weight sled here in KY (Corbins Full Pull Interprises). The truck is an 04.5, 64mm S300/ S475 Twins, I.I. twin CP3's and I.I. injectors with some N2O, I think the tranny is a local rebuild with either Sun Coast or ATS parts and converter. Truck should put down atleast 800+ with the spray I know it ran 12.70 in the 1/4 mile with stock injectors and a modded CP3. He just got the fuel sytem stuff installed last week.

Videos to come. Had to wait to video the gas trucks. Sorry for the delay!!! Braggs u just hold on to your unders. lol

that was sweet! What tuning are you running if you dont mind me asking?

right now i am running a smarty TNT R tune but looking into buying a dr.performance.... well that is what me and bragg has been talking about

Nice run corbin I think most never thought a big lifted truck like that would run that good I know I was suprised but Ritchy said it was pretty wild on the road LOL

The truck died at the end of the run while it was still being sprayed. Didn't wanna fire it up and cause the cylinderhead to be blasted off into orbit, lol.