couple dodge items

paroxysym

ive taken a couple things off my dodge and i figured id throw them on here to see if anyone wanted them... they came off a 05 ram. i have a FASS 150 HPFP for sale, comes with all lines/harnesses for the truck. i have had it for about 4 months now. works great, but im trying to de-mod the truck a bit so i figured id start there. i also have a single gauge steering pod for sale as well- no longer need it. if i can think of anything else ill throw them up. i also have a 3 gauge pillar pod up for sale, i think.

I'll take the steering pod! How much you need for it? Shipping to 41030!

Thanks chad

BUMP

so i think i have finalized the list of parts i have to get rid of...

- in dash 3 gauge pod
- srt-10 pillar pod
- steering wheel pod
- center dash piece with electronic 4wd switch molded into it (for your electronic 4wd guys that want to run a 3 gauge in dash pod

i think thats about it, the 3 gauge pillar pod is not for sale anymore. everything else can go. pm me offers, i do have paypal.

ok i cant sell the FASS right now cause with the draw straw and stuff id need a new tank since there would be a 1" hole in my current tank if i removed everything...

bump

You could plug it off you could pick up what you need at a water tank place or anywhere they sell plastic tanks should have them also.