cp3 question help

Status
Not open for further replies.

6speedsteve

Farmco Diesel
hi im new here but im curious what cp3(s) to run on my truck. its a 2003 cummins with s366/s475 turbos 110hp injectors hamiliton street cam valve springs h11 studs air dog II 165 smarty tnt. im trying to make as much power as possible with what i have. im running a stock cp3 now and im just not sure what to do

^x2 Just bolt on another stock one and have at it. Best way to go by far.

anything special you have to do to have duals? would a kit include everything to make it bolt on? and what kit would be to run?

That's why I'm on here, hoping to get some real world advice, most places I look tells me to get an industrial kit or ats kit. Im hoping someone with a set could tell me about it all. I don't really wanna spend 3000 on a mediocre set when I could be gettin something worth a damn for the money, Im also curious what type of modifications I'm gonna have to do in the surrounding areas of the pump. I wanna know everything about it before doing it

You already have a lift pump so you just need a dual kit with pump. They come with everything needed. I prefer the ATS kits but nothing wrong with II's and PPE's kits.

so should i stack a stock on top of a stock pump? i have 19xxxx miles on the stock pump but it still works fine. i like the looks of the ats kit so far

Search 'dual cp3' in the Dodge Competition section, and also the 2003-2007 Dodge sub-forum. Read, read, read. There is tons of info out there, go find it.

Thread will be closed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.