CR engine and 2wd 5600

willyb

I have a complete, still in the truck CR engine for sale. I will get a video of it running before I pull it. It is out of an early 2004 with 204,000 on it. I had the injectors cleaned and tested and ended up replacing #5 and #6 with brand new Bosch. It will be complete from pump to turbo along with the wiring harness, ECM, and accessories(including a new starter). Asking $3500

Also have a 2wd NV5600. Shifts good no noises. I may even include everything for a manual swap. Asking $1500

I can palletize both engine and trans and load them on a truck but buyer must arrange the shipping. They are located in Cordova, Md.

Thanks,
Will..

I took some videos on my camera of the truck running, but I can't get them to upload. I guess I need a third party host. Anyway I'd be happy to email them to anyone who is interested. Make some offers.

-Will

What all would come with the NV5600 for a manual swap? Cause I'm not sure if I am a big fan of my 06 auto transmission.

Youtube is always best for videos. You can direct link from there.

Cody Albrecht of Superstick transmissions may be interested in the trans. Hit him up.

https://www.facebook.com/SuperStickTransmissions/?__tn__=kC-R&eid=ARD4nr8wz8YLZOGr9CRX8dtf9xg7EZp_yayTyuZkn0627GN8XBs1F3tShhAu-nJey1jUIPKGEJ1Un_BG&hc_ref=ARTxA-LsOqFGCGJ4w3oUdBdQ8cZZ4qZS3xsRdKuPxnRObZSQ88qGo1zrZR7GcBTDB0Y&fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARBf_kQs2zXNJREvpNiOXbCXLUlYFUgdcLy-y4lNT635rs2jjJMoPxW3IFgC0um_ydNbl-LDsoWgDulbU-A23vRAFZhi06J4wSe3PIb1zBfS2uGFsvmD2YdBQuplsW0rZCVbJkVFR_qU5frcDpjmXZw0xBRqzz6yWNBmE3CHNxinxPpIMR_6SpTsKwe-kVZuOEmOWT_vTjJxvzpV1mI5wNO6gW1pWpniuLlBrlsi