CR HTT 64/71/13 Stainless Steel For Sale

dzlfarmboy

Supporting Vendor
Turbo is practically brand new, only has 400 miles on it.
Customer was running it with Smarty and DDP 90's and didn't like it very well for towing his trailers & going with small twins instead.

This turbo has the new updated wastegate pucks on it.

$1890

do you warentee turbos?

i got one been sitting here for a month, bought it from someone here at comp d, says he got it from you guys

ad said 6 months old (5k miles), now the story has changed a bit and its closer to a year old, maybe

its pukin oil out of the seal, for sure

its a bd s-300 that supposedly came thru you guys

thanks, don

ps - the one you are selling, does it have the new arm in the gate? not concerned with the pucks...when did it get the new arm if so?

do you warentee turbos?

i got one been sitting here for a month, bought it from someone here at comp d, says he got it from you guys

ad said 6 months old (5k miles), now the story has changed a bit and its closer to a year old, maybe

its pukin oil out of the seal, for sure

its a bd s-300 that supposedly came thru you guys

thanks, don

ps - the one you are selling, does it have the new arm in the gate? not concerned with the pucks...when did it get the new arm if so?

I think you might have us confused with someone else, supposubly there's another TNT in WV, I dont even think I've ever sold a BD turbo to anyone before. I mainly sell HTT and II, this turbo shipped Brand new from HTT less than 1 month ago, so it was updated while it was being built with the new gate arms. And yeah It will be covered for 1 yr since it was sold originally which was within that last month.