CR motorw/ goodies & built trans

Fine Finish

We are going to a 3.0 class next year so out with the cr. The auto trans is going too. Ill sell as complete package or seperate. Heres what i got:
5.9 cr, block was brand new this year. Truck has about 20-25 hooks this year. I dont drive it on the street so it maybe has 15 miles on it since redone. We ran air to water this year so i never saw above 1600 degrees.
Ross pistons, top fuel coated
24v rods, shot pinged and balenced
schied stage 2 cam
tapped all freeze plugs
hamelton pushrods, keepers, and retainers
greeley valve springs
machined head flat
motor was balanced and blue printed
250 hp injecters, industrial injection, brand new too, (4 hooks)
duel cp3 kit w/ stage 2 pump under a stage 3 duramax pump, II
edge ez
smarty tntR
tst
pdi exhaust manifold
Trans was redone half way through the year and it has 4 hooks on it. So its perfect. Its fully built trans w/ billet input and intermidate shafts, dunrite converter (new this year)and valve body, extra clutches were added, ats deep pan, we change fluid after 5 pulls. So we are gonna change fluid in it too. Great trans, it held up all last year and half of this year. But now shes new so youll have a lot of life on it.
I know there is stuff ive left out. Like I said ill do a package deal or just start seperating it all. Let me know on what you are wanting. PM me or you can call me too (618) 541-9874 Thanks, Jeff

Last edited:
What model trans 47re or 48re? And how much are you asking? And location?

if you part with it all can i get prices on schied stage 2 cam, hamelton pushrods, keepers, retainers, greeley valve springs and the pdi exhaust manifold. pacage price is welcome. thanks jake

well im not gonna take that stuff out of the motor. i meant like cp3, injecters, manifold

P/m me a price on the dual cp3 kit please and details, brand, what top cp3, what is included. If the price is right I have cash in hand.

Thanks, Joe

yes it is everything out of an 06. I dont need the emc, we are putting a 12v in it so the cr stuff has to go