CR part out

hey jamesmoore554..... suck my dick. I have been busy with life, you know a job, sick kids you know that good stuff.

Yup thats why youre on this forum all the time. Your just a prick. Plain and simple. Glad you didnt get my money. :)

yep yep.... you have me all figured out. And there were two people before you that were interested. And if you wanna run you're mouth i'll pay you a visit.... I can be in Michigan anytime sweetheart. Nice to know I have a stalker as well!

Im no stalker, it says when youre on right on the forum? Open your eyes. I was just trying to purchase a part that you had for sale on this forum.And all you wanted to do is cooperate half way then cut me right off for a week. You told me you had not heard a word from the others and that it was mine. Dont post **** forsale and make a deal with someone if youre not committed "hunny". Im sure you just like anyone else wouldnt be too happy. Thanks for wasting my time, goodbye.

If you two keep it up, both of you will have problems logging in to this forum, I can garan-fukking-tee it. Take it to PMs if you have an issue with each other, and stop wasting bandwidth.

Back