CR Twins/Injectors/studs/springs+

DodgeCTD

Big blue dodge
Hey guys got some go fast stuff im lookin to get rid of. Everything works great Im just not into the racin thing anymore so therefore im puttin my truck back to stock.

62/71/13ss over s475-$2600 +shipping Top turbo was used as a single and has about 17k miles the bottom has around 5k miles.

ts mp8 about 6k miles-$300 shipped

Brand new Hamilton diesel #110 valve springs $350 shipped

Brand new arp headstuds $380 shipped

Wicked diesel's 150hp nozzles, I do not have the tool to take the nozzles off but i can just send you the entire injector if you want or i can try to get a tool. The injector bodies have around 38k miles the nozzles themsevles around 10k $600 shipped + your stock.

Dang Mike I hate to see you do this. I really wish I had the $$$ to pick up these twins but that is a no go, unless you want to trade for another 4 wheeler lol.

Dang Mike I hate to see you do this. I really wish I had the $$$ to pick up these twins but that is a no go, unless you want to trade for another 4 wheeler lol.

Its a hard decision but it really is..I hate to do it just times change and so did my interests. Im definately down to watch you at the track or dyno any time though :rockwoot:

How much hp is the ts mp8? can youtell big difference? thanks..

The mp8 is like 100hp. I noticed a big difference on the bottom end not hard anything on top. It definately helps the turbos spool faster.

how much for the twin setup minus the 62? im seriously interested if you will do that....

I need these wicked 150hp injectors gone asap! $300 shipped + your good working stock.

I just had him on the phone earlier and he said they were sold.