Crabbelle - Bobby Alther - AKA Robert Alther

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is rediculous..... he's been trying to give several people the shaft apparently.

He is underway currently and can not get to e-mail or phone. I contacted a few good friends of his at home, he will be in touch as soon as he can.

Have you tried pulling the compressor housing off? or the turbine housing the v-band could have not been on perfect and just needs to be readjusted.

Have you tried pulling the compressor housing off? or the turbine housing the v-band could have not been on perfect and just needs to be readjusted.

Yea .. No .. it was hitting on all sides..

It was not right.

Wrong wheel for the charger and way too much shaft play (in all directions) for use. It needed a rebuild and either machining for the "new" wheel he put in or the correct wheel for the housing.

Regardless it was not right.

He agreed to refund money to make it right.

I never got it.

He won't answer calls, emails, or voice mail

Ok just checking sometimes a big stink can be made over a little deal. Good luck I know bobby is a busy man but that's not an adequate excuse.

This has happened a few times now. I like Bobby but this won't fly.
Bobby...make it right or your time on CompD is limited.

Thanks all for the support..

I just want this made right....

Then I will put a BIG post it note on my computer screen to remind me to never buy form again!

yeah, this isnt bobbys first incident. being a classified part pusher can only go so far.

I'm an Admin... Damn that's like calling the General a Sargent. :hehe:

Calling you an enlisted rank is actually a complement, if you have a soul. We only call officers "sir" because they are too stupid to realize we're only doing it because we have to.

And for the record, I've had a few dealings with bobby. All have come out perfect in the end. Even to him working around my needs. I'm sure this will be worked out.

hahahahaha. wow the compressor wheel was stuck uh? is that why it spun freely and without any rubbing. i replaced the wheel because it had knicks in it, then told you i sent the charger with a BRAND NEW wheel. you recieved the charger and 2 days later said it needed a rebuild. i said ill pay for half the rebuild, JUST SEND A REQUEST FOR THE MONEY THROUGH PAYPAL............YOU NEVER DID. THEN 3 MONTHS LATER YOU SAID SEND THE MONEY...........AGAIN I SAID SEND A REQUEST, you never did. another half a century went past and you asked again and phucking finally you sent the request......The reason i asked for the request was because i didnt know what email was yours and when you sent the money you gave me two email address's. i was not about to send $300 to the wrong person. so since you finally did what i asked, you finally got what you asked for. I bought/sold probably over 2-300 items through forums and had only 2 compliants. and lately it has been by people with very little "forum time". good night

Last edited:
Always need to have an open mind, Till both sides get there say....

Just an FYI to the OP, a charger after being ran and then sitting and the oil draining out of it will have side to side play, you should be concerned with in and out play.

Just an FYI to the OP, a charger after being ran and then sitting and the oil draining out of it will have side to side play, you should be concerned with in and out play.

Thanks 06Diesel ... I am aware of this ... This was movement in ALL directions and likley why the wheel had to be changed prior ro shipping to me.

hahahahaha. wow the compressor wheel was stuck uh? is that why it spun freely and without any rubbing. i replaced the wheel because it had knicks in it, then told you i sent the charger with a BRAND NEW wheel. you recieved the charger and 2 days later said it needed a rebuild. i said ill pay for half the rebuild, JUST SEND A REQUEST FOR THE MONEY THROUGH PAYPAL............YOU NEVER DID. THEN 3 MONTHS LATER YOU SAID SEND THE MONEY...........AGAIN I SAID SEND A REQUEST, you never did. another half a century went past and you asked again and phucking finally you sent the request......The reason i asked for the request was because i didnt know what email was yours and when you sent the money you gave me two email address's. i was not about to send $300 to the wrong person. so since you finally did what i asked, you finally got what you asked for. I bought/sold probably over 2-300 items through forums and had only 2 compliants. and lately it has been by people with very little "forum time". good night

I am glad you find it amusing Bobby... Tells alot about you are ...

Wheel hit on all sides of housing and lots of shaft play (likley why you had to replace the wheel).

You had all my contact info and paypal info as I had sent you payment. Real easy to refund. You only this week asked me to send you a request.

I have recieved refund now for the $300 towards the rebuild.

Thanks to all that assisted is contacting him and offering kind advice.

ADMIN please close this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.