Crank no start

joshgilvin34

Hey guys been a long while since I been on here. Having some problems with a 08 6.4. Truck died going down the road. It will crank but will not start. Thought maybe exhaust sensor all are good and no codes. Checked low side fuel pressure was about 8 psi. Since not having any codes stored I figured be high pressure pump. Replaced high pressure pump and cover gasket with the wiring harness. Put all back together still only cranks and no start. Replaced low side pump. Still nothing. Have the by pass hose going back to the tank to bleed air from system. I'm stumped, have cranked quite of few times and seems to have no air in fuel. Still no codes present. Not sure where to go from here.

What are you getting for rail pressure when cranking? My 6.4 was a PITA to get started after fuel filter changes sometimes.

im not sure on the rail pressure. i only have a ****ty scanner that doesnt tell me much of anything. i know exactly what your talking about being a pain in the ass after fuel filters its like that but much worse! i just dont know what else to do on this truck. espically since its not giving me any codes.