Crank no start

DMcpherson

COAL SLAYER
6.0 crank no start. Had injector circuit codes for al 8 so I replaced the ficm. Still the same. It would a couple times start after cranking pretty long, run very poorly for a minute then die.
Had 35 on the ipr so I changed the ipr now in the 40's.
Icp 900-1000 cranking. It had started right up the other morning ran for a coupleinutes then died got cmp and ckp codes. Changed cmp and now it's worse. I had pulled the fuel filter on the rail and IRS new. Drained fuel, ok. Everything on the scanner is good. ( snap on modis)
What am I missing

yes I had ford program the ficm. It did startbafter just ran very poorly and would not stay running

im confused on this truck... if you have 1000 psi of oil pressure while cranking and if your ipr isnt maxed out this truck should start. Do you know if your ficm is in sync? i havent ever really ran into the ficm not syncing but when you got the ficm programmed did you just get the ficm programmed cause when you reprogram the ficm you need to reprogram the pcm and tcm all at the same time. just so they can all be at the same level. Cause it sounds like everything is there for it to start. so i would def think about getting that checked out

If you have an injector shorted it can take out the high side voltage. The codes for the cmp ckp are phantom because the engine died. I have seen a couple of trucks where the crank trigger wheel moved out of place. The cam button can fall out of the cam also. Do you have an rpm signal on the scan tool? Do you have fuel pressure? Is it possible the ficm logic fuses or diodes popped?

well I got it going. I diddnt have a fuel pressure gauge so I hadn't checked, but I could hear the pump and feel it running. I eventualy pulled out the primary fuel filter on top and there was no fuel. Cycled the key and no fuel. So I changed the pump and viola.
Now for sale of argument I did show a cmp fault while crankng and a new sensor took care of that.
Also the ficm cleared the injector circuit codes I had. So I don't know how it went at once but at least it's fixed