Critique my setup good or bad for me

bogger

Hey guys just looking for some feedback to see if you think i'm heading in the right direction with my puller/summer play toy. Check out my sig and see what i could do or should do. I do maybe like 5-6 sled pulls per summer and dont drive the truck too much. I just did my first pull of the year with this new setup(minus the water/meth cuz i didnt have it yet) and it pulled ok. i boosted it to 5lbs on the line to get the charger to spool and it wound up gettin quite hot by the end of my run. So this weekend I'm putting on my pusher intake and water/meth kit to help cool it down and gain a few more ponies. In my pulling class we cant have twins so thats out of the question. I'd run NOS if my charger had a waste gate but I wasn't paying attn when i bought it and decided to try it this year anyway.

I missed that somehow LOL

Obviously he is wanting to cheat then

well up here in maine we have a totally f...ed up diesel class. we have a street diesel class and a pro stock diesel class. the only diff is the pro stock can have twin turbos and cp3s. they also can have their hitch at 24 where in the street class we have it at 20. ppl in my class are running spray and i'm tired of losing to them. our tech men suck all they do is check to see if you make wt and hitch ht requirements. but i'd like feedback on my current setup to see if you guys think i'm in the right direction or if i should think about a bigger/different charger.

Here in southern Indiana they have street and open. Street has to be registered (if your True 2.6 truck has tags come on down lol) no spray or meth 2.6in limit. Open is just whatever and both 26in height. The rules all need to be gone over I think.

Last edited:
do you guys think i could get away with running say a silver 66 on my truck or would it be really hard to light on the line?