Cruise problem..

not to derail the thread but lovin the avatar there mudn 1 very nice...does she have a sister?

Anybody ever had the issue where you set your cruise control and then it jumps up 2-5 mph and then will slowly come back down over the next couple miles?

Anybody ever had the issue where you set your cruise control and then it jumps up 2-5 mph and then will slowly come back down over the next couple miles?

Yep mine does that, if you go up about two mph over the desired and let off keeping your foot on the throttle and set it as it slows down it won't do that. I had to learn how to do that because I highway drive my truck on lvl 5 and everytime I set cruise it would roll all over someone behind me... I don't like that so neither do they lol

still havent figured out this cruise problem. i did the APPS reset again and it never fixed. i found the return spring but i cant see how it could possibly go bad.

still idles around 1300 if i have cruise set at 75, turn off cruise, then come to a stop. only turning truck off then back on fixes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine has acted weird ever since i put my comp box on. I will engage cruise and it will work then it will slow down about 5mph then it'll downshift and speed up to the speed I set it too. It doesn't matter what speed i'm going.. it's very odd