"cummin get me" tug of war

B.M.F Racing.

http://youtu.be/FQ-yX-25ewI

im sure many of you know this truck. chuckarm hes a member on here.

i recently built his new motor for him. his old motor was trashed at mudfest due to lead foot, to much fuel and a small turbo lol
his old motor had about 20+ cracks in the head every single ring was broke cam gear was walking off 3 rod bearings toasted much much more.

the new motor is all new parts nothing special, just some 60lb springs studs, 191dv's, 4k gsk and some marine 370s. has the r700 twin kit from b.d.

hope you enjoy

Same point in driving a 1/4 mile as fast as you can or seeing if you can pull something 300 feet....to spend way to much money and break stuff, and have fun too

from phone

Same point in driving a 1/4 mile as fast as you can or seeing if you can pull something 300 feet....to spend way to much money and break stuff, and have fun too

from phone

I totally agree but wheres the excitement in it? He pulled him maybe a total of 3 feet.... and it was done and over with.

the truck was built to mud bog. the tug of war happnd right down the street from our shop so we figured why not.

looked like an easy win.. never even spun on the vids i watched

i recently built his new motor for him. his old motor was trashed at mudfest due to lead foot, to much fuel and a small turbo lol
his old motor had about 20+ cracks in the head every single ring was broke cam gear was walking off 3 rod bearings toasted much much more.

I remember watching some earlier mudding videos of his, he was running a lot of fuel and not burning much of it.

Back