Cummins Exhaust Flanges Feeler!

C.Smith

UpInSmoke
I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in exhaust flanges cut from 1/2" mild or stainless. They are one piece with 6 ports and 12 bolt patern cut out. Also have t3 and t6 flanges I need a patern for a t4 but could find one if anyone is interested.

Also have intake flanges cut for a 3" elbow 1/2" thick too mild or ss.

I'll see if can get some pics up if anyone is interested let me know!

Thanks Clint!

you got a price on all the diff. peices? thinking about the ex. flange
thanks
Joe

Can you get T4i flanges cut as well? They aren't really high demand, but they are hard to find. Its like a T4 flange, but there is an extra 1/4-1/2" spacing between the holes the wide direction. I would be very interested in some of everything, if you can get a price.
Sean

Got to find the papers and do some math! Should be able to have prices and pics this weekend.

T4i flange could probly do but would need specs, gasket, or a housing to copy! What did it come off of? I might Have a gasket floating around here!

T4i came on an h2e, and several garret turbos and some others as well. I could send a housing if you need, or cut a flange off of a housing. So thats no issue. Thanks.
Sean

Well if the price of steel hasn't gone up to much I think I can sell them for this.

____________ms___ss
Head flange - $80 _ $200
T3 _______ - $15__ $35
T4 _______ - $20__ $40
T6 _______ - $20__ $45
Intake ____ - $15__ $35

If you want a T4 I'll have to find a pattern. If you order a few I might be able to give a discount! I have no idea what shipping will be but can get a quote if you want.

Just found out I might not be able sell these on here.
Got some emailing to do then I'll let you guys know.

I might be interested in some t4i's as well

Could you tell me what the spacing is on the ports on the head flange? I have every other dimension I need but that