Cummins Odds and Ends

ThatGuy01

Hey guys ive some stuff for sale that ive posted before somewhere else. I had some interest and got really busy with work and wasn't able to get my chit together to get it to the guys. things are starting to slow down so now its time to clean out the box I have in the back seat of the truck that is full of stuff im never going to use..

1/2" AirDog Draw straw- used- just the plastic tube, rubber grommet, and metal fitting on top.: 20.00

Edge Products 2002 MAP sensor adapter set (for the programmers that fit the 2001, itll adapt the Map sensors to the 2002: 15.00

A slew of CB radios- two Unidens 510XL, an old radio shack compact CB, an old Realistic, three non-power microphones, each has a mount, two Antennas, one is a short (maybe 16") with spring base and mount, other is JUST the rod fire stick but can be mounted on the spring base and mount, one long coax cable, and two short 3 foot coax cables, other stuff in the box im forgetting stuff: ill take 35.00 for all.

Edge Juice CS dash pod mount grey in color have Velcro tabs to mount: 20.00

Stock fuel filter housing with sensors- 2001: 20.00

Edge EZ for 98.5-00, got it in a trade and its missing one of the MAP sensor connectors: 50.00 obo

Edge Banjo bolt for pressure sensor I guess for VP fuel line: 5.00 or if you buy something else and want this its all yours.

Ive got a stock air box for a 2001 cummins as well, make on offer.

message me on here or txt 314-952-7467 for more pictures, once this is posted ill post pictures by way of tapatalk. im sure im forgetting more stuff im not at the shop at the moment but when I get there tomorrow if I find more stuff ill post it.

thanks for looking :Cheer:

u8yzypag.jpg
anu5asu6.jpg
sy3ebyru.jpg
ba8y8y7a.jpg
aty7ahyd.jpg

Also with the box of CB stuff there is a Radio shack external speaker

it wont give any extra power as far as I know, the connector can be bought at napa and put on the wires, then itll work like new. I just haven't had time to mess with it and gave up on trying to find time for a product that wont fit my truck LOL What you need to make the EZ complete is a 98.5 MALE MAP connector, then you put the wires in their correct spots and hook er up!

On Edit: according to a few forum posts in the past the EZ hooked up except hooked to the block will act as a fooler, AKA more power... I don't trust this theory though i'd rather run it as intended...

Last edited:
Adapters sold. Draw straw, CB radios, fuel filter housing, air box all still available

Is this the draw straw that goes in the canister or drill hole in tank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep its the drill hole for beside the canister, itd help to cut notches in the end of it I believe the new ones already have notches.