Cummins puller 2.6

your such a panty waste for selling your truck!!!! Who has more fun driving a boat around than pulling a truck, not this guy!!!!! On the other side few more odd and end would be a really good running truck.

I have been watching this truck since the day you out up the add. Now with the video I want it even more! Wish I had a way to buy this truck. Good running truck but room to build too.... Good luck man.

I have been watching this truck since the day you out up the add. Now with the video I want it even more! Wish I had a way to buy this truck. Good running truck but room to build too.... Good luck man.

all u do is go to the bank and sign the line lol trust me i kno this.... but thanks for lookin buddy

the problem is most banks wont finance the whole thing cuz all the extras mean nothing to them lol...also have been watching the whole time and i am in the same boat with the cash or this thing would be mine...free bump...love it!

the problem is most banks wont finance the whole thing cuz all the extras mean nothing to them lol...also have been watching the whole time and i am in the same boat with the cash or this thing would be mine...free bump...love it!

If u want it bad enough I can make it yours lol

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Bump. Don't know you, but this smells of bargain. Best of luck.

Lol its a hell of a deal I'm taking a HUGE loss but I'm not the type of guy tryin to get rich know how it is wanting something knowin a guys makin a killing 12000 is as low as I will go its hard but I want a new toy lol

I know a guy that got lots of free hours in setting this thing up in i hate to see it go after all the work was done. I know how much was spent on whole truck. Also guy truck only has like 150k on it.

Truck needs a larger charger & injectors changed with little more timing.

Lol buy the truck and u can shine on that stack and drool over it all u want... lol thanks for the bump buddy

TTT...Headed out for vacation in the am but will definitely stay posted w offers....

I'm going to try and talk my old man into this. Truck is in ky correct

from phone