Custom 2002 Duramax with New Engine and "Bulletproof Doors"

atreefunk

Hey everyone, first of all this is my cousin's truck. He just moved to Ireland, and left it with me here in Colorado. It has a clean title, and its signed by him. He asked me to sell it for him.

*This vehicle started life as a 2002 HD 4x4 with nearly every option
He is the fourth owner.
*After having a fender bender with an elk, the previous owner decided to build a custom shop truck for his business, which is restoring WWII militay vehicles.
*All body work done done by previous owner, which include the following parts:
All custom 18 gauge sheet metal and 14 gauge diamond plate.

**He just spent over 12k on putting a new engine in the truck**

*3 year Warranty on the engine
*1 year warranty on new injectors
*New fuel pump
*New hubs, alignment, oil filter mount, oil and tranny fluid change, fuel filter
*New rotors, brake pads, wipers, wiper motor, rear shocks
*New flat black paint job
*New bedliner

-Suspension: 4 new Rancho 5000 shock absorbers, pitman arm, idler arm, and idler, fab tech draglinks, full front end alignment.

-Leather interior freshly detailed

*Custom radiator support panel (steel), Banks intercooler, radiator, new air conditioning condenser, new transmission cooler.
*6500 CFM flexolite fans and shroud, Banks boost tube kit, 2 Optima red top batteries and custom exhaust.
*Humvee front indicators, headlights, taillignts and 1 ton marker lights, two 5 gallon water containers.
*35 gallon exhilary diesel fuel tank behind cab in front of flat bed.
*Custom tool drawer in rear flat bed.
*Air bags have been removed.

Let me know if you are interested!

Need $16,000 for it. He has over $25k invested in it.

That's an ugly phucker. Seems like a pretty good price tho for all the new stuff on it. Good luck with the sale.

That's an ugly phucker. Seems like a pretty good price tho for all the new stuff on it. Good luck with the sale.

Appreciate it! It's definitely.. different!

Now I've never tested the "bulletproof" doors.. but I should!