Custom made stainless steal traction bars

utlonghorn416

These have never been installed heavy duty stainless steal traction bars and brackets asking $400.00 firm, pick only, no shipping. They measure 88". Located in cincinnati ohio.

IMG_10641.jpg

IMG_10651.jpg

IMG_10691.jpg

IMG_10701.jpg

Do they come with all the hardware?

what is the pin diameter on those top links?

Thickness of the SS pipe?

I dont have hardware. Was going to get the hardware when I installed them. Changed my mine and moved on to my harley project. 3/4" inner pin 2 1/2 outer. usa 1.25" x sch.40 is how its labled on the steal.

seen these in person and they look badarse!!! if i can come up with the extra cash im thinking about buyin em.. but dont have it yet so makem an offer guys..

ya there u go i really dont need them...it be easier for fummins to get them.... i just need a new programmer really....

ok now I get it I sent it to someone else I'll take em' where do you live and I'll see if I can meet you half way

I sent you my phone number call me and we can work something out. I had one guy pm before you from ky (haulin99sdp) and he contacted me tonight.

I would like to get in line for them man i will be in louisville ky the 11 if we could get something worked out