Custom W/A intercooler for sale.

RonA

I had this made to go between stages on my truck but don't need it any more. It is brand new designed and built by Bell Intercooler. I told him I wanted something to go between stages, up to 60psi, and sized for 1500hp.
$1400 + shipping.
Thanks.
RonA

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm going to go ahead and take this off the truck and try selling it again. I'd like to get $1000 for it and I will include the piping, clamps, and hoses. It's been pressurized up to about 40-45psi 3 times but hasn't had any water through it. I'd be interested in trades or partial trades for 18" wheels(for my first gen) Mach 6 or 7 injectors, fuel lab pump setup, the fountain of youth, etc.

It would be nice to know what the process adds in the way of power, but it adds too much complexity for the whole daily driver truck plan I've been following. Be great for a drag race or sled pulling truck, but it's just too much added stuff for my simple setup.(I need rifle scopes too).

Last edited:
If you still have it on the truck, why not run ice water through it with just a thrown together pump/rad system while it's on the dyno?
Then at least you could see if it was going to be worth the trouble of installing another cooling system onto your daily driver?
With no water going through it, where was the heat supposed to go?:poke:
(It's trapped inside the cooler.)

But on the other hand, if it was just too much screwing around for everything involved...ditch it.

Either way, good luck with the sale.

it might be easier to sell if you would show the power gain.... Poke

it might be easier to sell if you would show the power gain.... Poke

You're probably right Adam. Posting about the spooling issue was a mistake too since it makes it look like it's defective. I knew it shouldn't have a changed, but I had to stare at it a while to see the problem with the way the air was routed. If my hand gets better this summer, maybe I can make some mods to the plumbing. Hopefully I can get it fixed and make a pass at Fred's truck drags in October.

Back