Cut another 40lbs off the front.

Thats why you are on the ball with this project..John is paying you to build his truck..He is signing the checks and riding yo ass...:hehe:

And yet again with what you think you know. I provide invoices for the parts. He doesn't pay for labor. I just get to keep all the american express points since I buy it all first. And this project would be further along if I didn't have to wait for parts to be shipped in.

so you are building the truck for free..does that make it yours? I am just asking..

Ok Obama..does that make it yours?

Or is it John's truck and hard parts with labor sponsored by GoGoDiesel/Direct Injection?

Its half my truck. If the truck is ever sold I receive half of the money.

why even start with a frame? You cut everything out and it seems to me that you would just use a body and buld a frame, use drag car front end and some built 9". But it is your truck.I remember seeing a truck in texas about 4 yrs ago and they built a frame from scratck. it was light as can be.

Because the class requires the stock frame rails from the firewall forward.

I'm sure you could pay someone to build it faster than I could get it done.

Come on Doug, he drives a Prius to save money. I don't think he can afford the bill. So that makes him 0 for 2, can't build it or write a check for it.

LOL

I have a credit card..I could afford anything..I would rather get a good nights sleeps vs. dry heaving for a month about how I am gonna get myself out of this mess.

Reason for the financial disaster this country is in right now. LMFAO

but I thought it was the republicans that were responsible.. :poke:

but seriously, it was the people that couldn't decipher if the should or shouldn't..:rules::hehe:

I sleep very well at night so you cant figure out which route I took.

Back