D-Max Nova

Absolutely beautiful and always nice to see a build with ZERO shortcuts!

Hope to be able to her run sometime. Does she have a name yet also?!

(not saying that most on here shortcut anything)

Looking awesome! I've been following it on FB too, you guys are making me feel lazy with how fast you are progressing!

While mine probably won't be done in time, I will definitely make the trip to Bakersfield to see this car!

Looking awesome! I've been following it on FB too, you guys are making me feel lazy with how fast you are progressing!

While mine probably won't be done in time, I will definitely make the trip to Bakersfield to see this car!

Hurry the heck up with your truck!!! See you in Bakersfield!

11 Days left, full speed ahead.. We should be able to fire her up on Sat.
syvuhyhe.jpg

pu9uga3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Adam, no name yet, just the team name "Triple Threat".
Michael, it helps having two guys with crazy ideas to add to my own crazy ideas. No way I could do this myself this fast without Rick & Mike. This motor will make it into the Pro Street truck once the Billet motor is wrapped up. No need to work the bugs out of the suspension ect with the A motor.

Fantastic build! Looking forward to seeing some videos of the first time out.

Have you pressure tested your cooler yet? How much boost do you plan to run? After seeing what happened to Dirty Max and also Hell Camino busting welds, that would be the place I'd really watch.

Yeah, if you look close at pics you might be able to tell that it's not just welded. The whole unit is "tounge in grove" before being welded up for more strength.

New shoes on all four corners, 33.5x17 in the rear, 26x4.5 up front.
5a2evuzu.jpg

I know it makes me sound like all I care about are looks, but can we get a pic of her rear end? LOL

I'll have to get a better shot once it's all back together, and out in the open.

emesymug.jpg