D45 got screwed over by this guy......

TravisG

#THEREALLAVONMILLER
Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

You can see the thread here...... Bad Deal with Dieselfreak1 - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together but here's a basic rundown. Dieselfreak1 led D45 on forever. Finally he sent a money order that wasn't signed or filled out. Dieselfreak1 told D45 to send it back and he would sign it. Never did it. Dude is douchebag and here's all kind of info on him.

Email: zsorkow@yahoo.com

Phone: 1-337-309-0907

Zack Sorkow
8631 JoeLedoux Road
Lake Charles, LA

8631 Joe Ledoux Rd, Lake Charles, LA 70605 - Zillow

Zack Sorkow (ZACK SORKOW) on Myspace

Still waiting to hear from the state attorney

I haven't heard anything from this kid in a few weeks

Feel free to text or call him!

1-337-309-0907

I also also going to call his work this week and the local postal inspector and local LE agency

Still nothing..........F this kid

So much for being a standup Marine, ZACH!

Haven't heard back from you in weeks

It has been 6 months now

Zack Sorkow (ZACK SORKOW) on Myspace

https://www.facebook.com/mirandazachary.sorkow

According to Facebook this is where he works now http://m.manta.com/c/mmck459/r-d-spell-inc give them a call and let them know about their employee.

Nope.......he sent me a BLANK money order with $200 on it, rather than $240 that was owed

I am not going to ***** and complain over $40, I will cut my losses and take the $200

I did not feel comfortable forging his signature, so I paid $5.40 and had it sent back via USPS 2 day service.

He told me he did not know how to fill out and complete a money order.....WTF

I sent it back around August 23RD and have not heard anything back from him

I have two number for him:
337-309-0907

337-309-0981

Last edited:
Somebody that is buddies with him might want to get a hold of him and tell him this needs to be handled. He owes D $245.40 if you ask me.

I have two number for him:
337-309-0907

337-309-0981

337-309-0907 claims they are not Zach and do not know him, even though this was the number I have for him, until recently.........he has been using the 309-0981 number

This deal originally took place around November of 2012!!

Zach
I know you are reading this

I also know you haven't logged on since: 08-26-2013 05:03 AM ...........but I WILL NOT let this just simply go away

Last edited:
This dudes a worthless piece of $hit and should be castrated, he doesn't deserve to wear that uniform!

Call his local sheriff's department. Give them all the info and make copies of all forms of conversation you have had with him, time stamped if possible. Fax or email all that info to them. Some states this is a criminal matter, some a civil. Keep your fingers crossed its criminal so they can arrest him. If its civil you will have to go to court over it. I know when I went through this the local sheriff's department was more than willing to go apply some heat for me even though it was a civil matter. Mine got resolved before it got to that but I credit the fact that he was aware I was in touch with them helped motivate him to pay up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Call (337) 437-3558

EXT: 133

Request his criminal records - don't be scared to tell them what he has done.

This might be his parents address

1801 Cappy Drive
Lake Charles LA 70605

If he has a PO I've had great luck doing this for a site i help out with. when I got in contact with the guys PO and explained who I was and what was going on the issue was resolved very quickly as he was boarder line going back to jail if he didn't make things right.

If he's a marine, contact his CO...........Chit will get real fast for him.

Damn this ****s gettin real personal, wish I would have been on comp d a few years ago when I got screwed selling my efi live to that con artist in Hawaii

Back