Dana 60 ARB air locker and Dana 80 spool

Pullin' Out

last minute pro
I have an ARB air locker for a Dana 60. It is for 32 spline axles. It came out of my 2.6 pulling truck it has 2 seasons on it and no street miles. It comes complete with compressor, air hose, wiring harness and fittings. It can be used with a thick ring gear or a thin ring gear. It works fine however I now have 35 spline axles and have no more use for it.
$700 shipped

I also have a full spool from Randy's for a Dana 80. It is for 35 spline axles. It also has 2 seasons on it and no street miles and works fine. It is for 4:10 and up. I upgraded to larger axles in the rear as well and have no use for it either.
$400 shipped

Thanks, Rhett (816) 918-7161

I have an ARB air locker for a Dana 60. It is for 32 spline axles. It came out of my 2.6 pulling truck it has 2 seasons on it and no street miles. It comes complete with compressor, air hose, wiring harness and fittings. It can be used with a thick ring gear or a thin ring gear. It works fine however I now have 35 spline axles and have no more use for it.
$700 shipped

I also have a full spool from Randy's for a Dana 80. It is for 35 spline axles. It also has 2 seasons on it and no street miles and works fine. It is for 4:10 and up. I upgraded to larger axles in the rear as well and have no use for it either.
$400 shipped

Thanks, Rhett (816) 918-7161
You still have both?

Rhett, I sent payment this morning for the spool...sent you a txt also.
Sorry I forgot about it yesterday.