Dana 70 Powr-Lok p/n:74326-X

bateman

Got a nice Powr-Lok LSD out of my spare truck. I have NOT personally driven with this, but it looks to be in great condition and the spiders and cross pins look good. Guy I bought it from seemed like a straight shooter and said it operates like a power lock should. Pretty much a full locker if you don’t add lube modifier. Has the tone ring on it still.

Part number is 74326-X. Factory for 94 through early 99 I believe. This is a 3.55 carrier. I believe the 4.10 carrier is different.

Listed elsewhere for $500.

I’ll take $400 for CompD members and willing to work out shipping to help if needed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 0
Anyone know if this will fit in a 1993 truck? I’d think all 70’s were the same but me thinking latley has been a bad idea.. possibly tone ring is different?

1993 D350 if it matters? (That’s a square body 2x4 with 4 rear tires for folks that don’t know)

I will do some research. I can call my axle builder Monday if needed.

From what I’m seeing, 91.5-98 should all be the same 32 spline carrier for Dana 70’s minus the c&c/dually HD unit which has wider carrier bearings and possibly 35 spline. I will keep reading to verify.

So if you have studs and nuts on your axle flanges you have a 35 spline. If you have 3.07 gears they use a special offset carrier to clear the pinion.

If you have a srw with bolted axle flanges and a 3.54 ratio it will work. 32 spline.

Last edited:
93 model should be 32 spline for srw and drw. Just see if you have bolts or studs at the flange. That will give you the answer.

I’ll give it a look when I’m at the shop, I don’t believe it’ll work for me but I’ll message you if I can use it, thank you

This is a 4.10 and numerically lower unit. The carrier break is 4.56 and up for these.

Will work for 3.55 and 4.10’s. I have a 3.55 r&p to go with it if needed.

Back