Dana 80 & 60 matched set 4.10's cheap Indiana

BigBlue12V

I have a 80 & 60 matched set from my 1996 3500. They are dually axles, front has removable hub extensions, with them off its just a srw 60. Front is complete all brakes, all steering including pitman arm, track bar. 4.10 gears open diff. CAD has been rebuilt and works perfect. Greasy from sitting under a Cummins. Will power wash upon sale or for inspection your choice. Rear is in great shape, comes complete with e brake cables, GM cylinder upgrade, about 25,000 miles on shoes and hardware I've only readjusted once or twice in that time, probably plenty of life left in them. Rear has 15,000 miles on new Yukon ring and pinion professionally installed, installer inspected the limited slip and said it was great, I can tell you its very tight works very well. Truck only used for daily driving and towing. Never seen mud or sled. Neither axle needs anything came off of my personal truck, if it needed something it got it. Moog front end parts, good quality pads, nothing is worn out or sloppy to best of my knowledge.

I'm only asking $1,200 for the set. I can load them for you. Located near Freetown, IN, not far from Seymour, IN 47274. Call (812) 371-6069 or text anytime. I work third shift and sleep part of day, phone won't wake me up so feel free to call or text anytime.
zu4egamu.jpg

uhebajet.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk