Dana 80 parts/VP44/HX40

I have the following to clean out of garage:

3.55 carrier open
3.55 carrier factory locker
3.55 carrier welded
3.55 gears front & rear (switched to 4.10)
ADD device from Haisley (brand new never used)
Tow mirrors (the cheap slip on kind) $20
US Gear exhaust brake 4.5" (large)version
4 brand new 16" aluminum wheels Ultra 'hole' type (still in box)
4 used 22.5 aluminum wheels for adding semi whells and tires to your truck
Pix available on everything
Make offer or trade.
Located in Bardstown, KY 40004 if you need to find out shippin prices.
Any questions just PM me or call #502-376-1853
Bump for Scheids! If anyone wants any of the above items please let me know and they can save on shipping cause I will bring them to Scheids. HX40 and VP44 are gone but I do have a leaded carrier (4.10 ratio) to add to the list. Pix of any of the above items are available upon. If you think your interested in something let me know and I'll bring it with me.

2001. Don't know if it fits any other years but I ordered it for my 01 and it worked.

Paid $95. Make me an offer. Only put it on truck for about 30 mins and it didn't solve the problem I was having. Turned out to be an injection pump!

Ok turns out a buddy of mine also has a factory posi he took out of a truck they worked on that is in good working order. So now I have two (2) carriers for D80s that I can bring to Scheids if anyone wants them. They are both for 3.55 gears. $200 each! Any of the above items are also available both I won't bring them with me unless someone is interested. Please let me know asap!!

I'll take one of the Dana 80 3.55 limited slip carriers. $200 plus shipping to 21050, do you take paypal?

Yes I will take Paypal. It will be Monday before I can get you a shipped price though. If you don't hear back from me by Monday please PM me as I am VERY busy this week. Or call 502-376-1853. Thanx.

Also have three stock axle shafts for Dodge 3500 dually trucks (not including cab and chassis).

I have factory open carrier and a welded one. Sold both of the factory lockers that I had. I do have the 3.55 ring and pinion for the front and rear (Dana 60 & 80). PM me or call me 502-376-1853.

Back