Danny Toops memorial truck pull

jtrawdeal

We are having a memorial truck pull for danny toops. The pull will be in London Ohio june 14th. This is a cotpc points pull will be using there rules. We will be running 2 tracks and 2 sleds. Pull will start at 6 and will have a mandatory drivers meeting at 5. We will be having 2.5 diesel 2.6 diesel 3.0 diesel 6200 cheater stock gas and 6500 pro street gas and a run what ya brung class. pay outs for 2.5 and 2.6 will be 1. $1200 2nd $700 3rd $500 4th $300 5th $200 and 6th though 10th $100. The 3.0 class will pay 1st $1000 2nd $600 3rd $400 4th 200 5th $100 6th $100. Please bring trucks and come out and enjoy this event in memory of Danny. I will keep updates posted if you have any question or would like to make donation call or text me 6147745889

Jared, just a humble suggestion, but you might throw a semi class in there as well, it could help the turnout.

Is there a lot of semis that would come to an event like this? We're up for anything just gotta make sure it's worth it

I'm not sure what would be a lot, but with enough notice I think we could get 10-15. I may be able to talk to a guy about bringing a few hitches to use if any of the locals would want to hook, but that would not be gauranteed.

You going to have non sanctioned pulls on the 2nd track? Kinda like the Matt Calland pull in Urbana?

this will be a sanction only pull. were expecting a lot of trucks. danny was well known and were expecting a big 2.5 turn out. For this 1 pull only were gonna allow weight boxes in the 2.5 class. Only because we got trucks coming from other states that may have boxes. This will be the only rule that we will allow for the 2.5 trucks. No batteries or nothing in the boxes must be weights only. If you can have a regular weight bar like the rule requires it would make things easier.

Back