Dash replacement

Texaschromeboy

Cummins Cadillac
Well im in need of a new dash that is in very bad condition and im wonderin where (website) i could find one that is affordable. also if you guys know of any other dashes that are a bit stronger or something, i dont know if there is any aftermarket dashes that were made to solve the problem.

check out genos garage.com i think thier like 125 for the dash looks the same or pay a little more get to put your gauges in the dash or have some flames to stand out. Seems like you can put flames on anything these days

i think its a new dash is what it looked like not just a cover

I know stylin concepts has one I have been looking at only because it has a molded in three gauge pod but I do think it is a cover.

The geno's garage is a cover. Buddy of mine has one. It fits ok. Had to do a lot of work to make it fit right though. Only place I know of to get a new full dash is dodge. The black version is $150. The tan and grey version are $400. They are made the same way as the one that's in your truck now and have no guarantee not to crack.

I'm gonna get one from geno's. I've heard if you do them right, it's really hard to tell they're a cover.

I know stylin concepts has one I have been looking at only because it has a molded in three gauge pod but I do think it is a cover.

Do you have a link to this because when I looked last night it said they didnt have one for our truck. Maybe I just missed something?

Do you have a link to this because when I looked last night it said they didnt have one for our truck. Maybe I just missed something?

I know the catalog mentioned something about dodge but it won't come for dodge on the website. I'll look in the morning or call them.

Keep us posted on what you find. I need a new dash for my '02. I come out one day and it has three big ass cracks all the way across it. I swear I haven't punched it lately. :D

Keep us posted on what you find. I need a new dash for my '02. I come out one day and it has three big ass cracks all the way across it. I swear I haven't punched it lately. :D

At least you don't climb in it and see pieces of it on the floorboard. LOL