Dave Morgan Chassis seminar coming to Ft. Worth/ Dallas

Just wanted to say Thanks to Dave Morgan and all the great guys at Painless Performance! That was a very informative class, and I can wait to put it to good use on my truck. After about 10hrs my brain started to smoke, and im sure I will forget about half of it by monday (reason that I bought the CD) but I can already see it was well worth the time and money. I was totally disapointed that I was the ONLY diesel head to go, and cant believe that more of us didnt show up to learn how to make our sport better. On the good side Greggy didnt show up (just like at the racetrack :kick:) so it was smoooothe sailing and we didnt have to here ME, ME, ME, the whole day and Dave was actually able to teach the class. :hehe: I even got some great Ideas about using some of the painless products on the truck to help clean up my wiring, and really liked there new water/meth kit (insert selfish plug here). All in all I have been out of town 3 weeks in a row between SEMA, racing in TX, and the chassis class, and now its time to stay at the shop and get to work. Pull it in, tear down, modify, and put it back together bigger, better, badder for next year.... Thanks again guys!! :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

It's been recommended to me many, many times. I'm going to his class here in Ohio in about 3 months from now.

I would have been there, but had to work. I can't believe not more were there.

Hey brandon it looks like its going to be you, malibu and i. Im going to try and make the dayton one.

Hmm, maybe I should take a day off and try and hit the Dayton class. I know that I know nothing about racing suspensions, and am gonna need all the help I can get to get down the track in a straight line:hehe:

Chris

I think that we should all chip in so that we can get WRONGWAY to one of the classes.... that way he can keep er strait this time. :kick: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I thought about it but would have rather been racing. I know my way around a racing suspension fairly well, and have lots of help when needed from others that have been doing it longer than ive been alive. I acually found lots more bite and lowered my 60' several hund. this weekend with just 3 more deg. pinion angle. There would be tons to learn in a class like that i know, just making the time...

Oh i dont know anything either. Just thought it would be interesting to go and learn something new.

Hmm, maybe I should take a day off and try and hit the Dayton class. I know that I know nothing about racing suspensions, and am gonna need all the help I can get to get down the track in a straight line:hehe:

Chris

Take a day off? What? I'd have to see it to believe it.

Had a great time at the class! Thank you guys for showing up. It did go a little long. That was the first class with the front suspension added in and Dave thought he had the time line about right. So for that we are both sorry. He is refining the class now as we speak in order for the rest of the seminar season. I thought I would see more of you guys there. Thanks again to every one that showed. Hope you all enjoyed the tour and the class and we look forward to doing it again next year!

I think there will be atleast 3 for the march class.

Brandon
malibu
me

and maybe chris if he takes a day off.

I still need to call and make reservations i guess.

oh yeah, dont change a thing.

I wish that he would come up to Seattle. I have heard tonnes of good about this course. The beetle I tune is starting to have some suspension issues. We run 9.40s at 150mph, but MONSTER wheelies when the track is good. It is getting a little frustrating and hard on the car and wheelie bars as well.:charger:

Dallas, Texas: Painless Wiring 817/455-1405 November 22
Denver, Colorado: TC Performance 720/974-0888 January 17-18 *
Lebanon, PA: Scott's Transmissions 717/273-9944 January 24
Detroit, MI: Racefab 989/692-7223 January 31
Dayton, Ohio: Kammer & Kammer 937/237-8675 February 7Lima, Ohio: TBA 567/242-9779 February 14
Columbus, Ohio: TBA 567/242-9779 February 21
Chicago, Illinois: Alston RaceCars 847/395-3500 March 7-8 *
Norwalk, Ohio: TBA 567/242-9779 March 14
Indianapolis, Indiana: Joe Barscz Racecraft 317/892-4054 March 21
Newport News, VA.: Williams Perf. AutoWorks 757/591-7110 March 28-29 *

These are the calsses and dates Joe.

Im going to make the Dayton one. I think i mis posted on an earlier post. I think i said March.

I believe that

Brandon
Malibu
Chris (sig600)
Chris Watson
I

are going to go to that one. Come on down.

Guess i need to get off my a@@ and book it. Has anybody else already booked and paid for it.