DC Customs bumper -- pics

Snake

40 lug nuts
So Dan and I thought ya'll may like some more pics of his craftsmanship.....

Before and after:

Attachments

• daytona 5.jpg
    daytona 5.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 127
  • bumper 1.JPG
    bumper 1.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 124
  • bumper 2.JPG
    bumper 2.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 113
  • bumper 4.JPG
    bumper 4.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 90
looks good, does he just add the light cutouts? Shoulda put some nitto mud grapplers on that super single :rockwoot:

shoddy work from DC as usual :rules:

just kiddin - looks great!:rockwoot: i know the extra light will come in handy as well!

nummit said:
You need to talk to Dan (CDSpecial)
That's DCSpecial......:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

And yes it does look better after. nice work.

Mike,
Badazz.....of course I made it so I would hope I would say that LOL

B.A.Ram.....yep, I just weld in the light bezels (0.25" wall pipe).

Tailboard Jockey,
The flowers are on Rich's bumper LOL

CH,
You know how I do things :hehe:

Pete,
Why should they talk to CDSpecial....that guy is a clown LOL

Thanks for the compliments :D

Dan I wished I wasnt a flashy chrome guy because I would be buggin you for a bumper

Looks good as always
Rob

Robts said:
Dan I wished I wasnt a flashy chrome guy because I would be buggin you for a bumper

Looks good as always
Rob

get one - have the lower part of the bumper (under the pad) chromed again

I can't wait to get mine painted and on the truck....there's a few other tyhings that need to go back on first though....like a motor. LOL

Thanks for the compliments everyone -- I've had a lot of people comment on the bumper, both in person and on various boards.

Dan, you do great work! Thanks bro!

--Snake

Mike,
Glad to here you are pleased with the bumper.....I always hope people are, especially since I don't do this kind of work for a living.

I helped Rich assemble (I think I did most of the work... :hehe: ) his flower bumper yesterday.....so now it has a black top pad on it LOL

BWAH HAHAHAHAHA LOL

Man, there are so many things I'd like to say......

So, um, where are the pics of the bumper mounted on the truck? Maybe some with Rich standing next to it? :pop:

And yes, I'm completely stoked about my non-flower, rainbow-free bumper. I've had so many compliments on it that its almost funny. :thankyou2:

--Snake

That looks like poop. You should send the entire front end to me.

jk. Looks sweet

Snake said:
BWAH HAHAHAHAHA LOL

Man, there are so many things I'd like to say......

So, um, where are the pics of the bumper mounted on the truck? Maybe some with Rich standing next to it? :pop:

And yes, I'm completely stoked about my non-flower, rainbow-free bumper. I've had so many compliments on it that its almost funny. :thankyou2:

--Snake

I have a pic of it in the back of his work truck......and another with him flipping the bird while I was taking pics of the bumper LOL

I'll upload the pics a bit later.

looks good. is your truck the one thats in all the big rig wheel adds in the diesel mags?