DDP 250HP VS. 6X.018 Injectors

Im saying that because he has a VP...RPM limited..even with a redline box. Which ive played with the major ones (Quad 4K first box before the new chip, TST Comp, Edge Comp hot unlock and Redline Unlimited)

480's have been run on vp trucks but the ones i have seen are late in the range and under driven. The compressor maps that ive looked at show it a little out of "MY" rpm range. Now with that said billet wheels and lighter compontents will always help out but the turbo shops that i talked to when i went to twins advised against it and only suggested the billet 478 as the biggest i should go to with just the VP.

Now with the ppump youll have the higher fueling and rpm to match it up better.

Reason I ask is because I'm getting ready to start buying chargers for my twins I'm going to build. I was leaning Towards a 480 with my 6x13s and monster pump. But now you've got me second guessing.

I know of a truck set up rather similar to mine running a 483 and it runs really well. I may have to talk to the fellow a bit and see how he feels about it. What would you guys suggest ?

From what little I know, I would think you'd get better results out of a 475. You'd be able to drive it harder.

I know of a truck set up rather similar to mine running a 483 and it runs really well. I may have to talk to the fellow a bit and see how he feels about it. What would you guys suggest ?

I would talk to him...Mikes pumps might work different....idk Just remember there is a difference from running "really well" to running "at its best":stab: lol

So best options are:
1) P-Pump the truck keep the S480
2) Run Dragon Fire VP44 and run S475

Any suggestions on the best injectors for both or either of the setups if I am willing to swap out the 250's?

Do whatever you feel like. Last year I build my truck to what is know to run well. I ran great but this year it runs better I changed quiet a bit and if people knew what all was in the engine they would never guess it would run as well as it does. You don't always have to go by the book. That's how you seperate yourself from the best.

I had a buddy that ran the Dragon fire vp44 with modified 6x18 injectors with a s480 amd ran really well. Also was running a redline.