DDP Competition Injector

2broke4smoke

Who is running em? I have found a deal on a set and thinking about sticking in the p-pumped puller. How do you guys like em. I am thinking about running the .093 tubes with them. Can they be driven on the street even though DDP says no. The truck is not a daily driver but it does still get driven on the street. Why do they say no street use? Will they not hold up or are they just covering there tail? Thanks all!

they say no street driving because the more you drive them the more holes in the injector tend to lose their crisp edges. thats what i was told.

i drove mine all the time when it was vp44 pumped and still drive it now that its p-pumped and i love these comps...they work well considering they are a vp44 injector

These are seven hole right? What is the hole size? Did you have yours re-popped for the p-pump. Thanks

Yes, all DDP's are 7 hole. But DDP does not go by hole size, they go by LPM (liters per minute) DDP comps are around 65LPM, i have a custom set of DDP's that are around 76LPM and i drive mine on the street all the time.

Yes, all DDP's are 7 hole. But DDP does not go by hole size, they go by LPM (liters per minute) DDP comps are around 65LPM, i have a custom set of DDP's that are around 76LPM and i drive mine on the street all the time.

You positive? I run the DDP 200's in which they are 8 hole?????

I run the comp 250's all the time on the street and love them also. I also have .093 lines and tubes which im pretty sure did nothing other than make it lope so bad at idle it will hardly run.

smoken02, what you done to the P7100 pump? I've drove the 250 ddp sticks on the street. They are big sticks, but still streetable. A little smoke and egt's are managable.

My stage IV's are about 65 lpm, drive them everyday, my competition injectors are about 25% larger, when Lenny said don't drive them on the street that was good enough for me, I don't drive them on the street. $.02

I had them in my 01 and DD for about 20K. They ran great with the twins.

smoken02, what you done to the P7100 pump? I've drove the 250 ddp sticks on the street. They are big sticks, but still streetable. A little smoke and egt's are managable.

My truck is a vp truck. I have the vp44 from Dynomite Diesel. I bought it when I bought the injectors.

Put the injectors in last night. Man I love having a cummins!!! It litterally did not take more than one hour start to finish. Truck runs out a lot better and has a completley different sound now on top end. It seems to run out pretty good though. Guess we will find out Saturday at Diesel Mania where we stand.