DDP dyno---1218hp layed down

yeah its defiently a sleeper. i dont even think it has 13mm plungers in it. sounds good and i was by far not expecting to see the numbers i did in tulare from it. its sure a nice truck.

Chrisdynosheet.jpg

what injectors and pump work does he have??

13mm p&b's, dv's or what??? ground pump cam??

anyone know?? Im thinkin about changin out my 435's for some DDP4's so thats why im wondering.

Lance

oldsmokey97 said:
what injectors and pump work does he have??

13mm p&b's, dv's or what??? ground pump cam??

anyone know?? Im thinkin about changin out my 435's for some DDP4's so thats why im wondering.

Lance
Pump and injectors from DDP. Thats all I know.:Cheer:

and I believe it's not a monster pump either---maybe Riles can fill us in---chris

Lenny :bow: tuned the pump and injectors for Chris' set up:rockwoot:

Did some quick math for the TQ, 1218hp at 2600rpm = 2460 lb-ft....broke the 2000 barrier by just a tad.....=).....awesome work!

Jason Sands
Associate Editor
Diesel Power Magazine
www.dieselpowermag.com

I know jack... but I do know I was told time and time again that they were 12 mm plungers.

and i believe you are correct on that. just a basic pump with basic mods and tweaks, no 13mm p&b in it. pretty amazing if you ask me although i am not much of a 12v guy, well i would love to own one, i am just a 2gen kind of guy

that event was crazy! I had so much fun, and so many black boogers afterward! And the whole time, I thought that truck just had a paint job...=)

Lenny has always told me that the best the Grim Ripper ever ran was with a less modded pump with 12mm plungers in it. I wouldnt doubt that the orange dodge owner has a version of that same pump in his truck.
Isaac

Anybody have any idea about some of the other specifics on truck. Headwork, cam etc? Earlier in the thread it was stated 96 motor. Stock bottom end?

rubberneck said:
Anybody have any idea about some of the other specifics on truck. Headwork, cam etc? Earlier in the thread it was stated 96 motor. Stock bottom end?
As far as I know it has a cam in it other than that and a head gasket its stock......