ddp4+

DEZLFREK

my licence plate says it
have a set of new rebuilt by BIGBLUE, added lift, set to 300 bar, screens removed ddp4+ that I dont really need sitting on my shelf and would rather do something to my car lol
I made 760 with these before they were done up by Wil..
I need something like 650 for em.

these are brand new, never run, better than new for less lol

Good injectors, I run a set myself......zero bad things to say! Wish I had need for yours as they would be gone!

Jim

5x14s.. I tested/dynoed these against 5x16s and 5x18s and they made more power than all else but the 18's by 12hp and couldnt drive those on the street from the smoke.. these are very much streetable..

Good injectors, I run a set myself......zero bad things to say! Wish I had need for yours as they would be gone!

Jim

Thanks Jim. If i had a use for these I would keep them, they have been sitting here and i havent found a need for them, especially after i got these redone even better than they were when I ran them. I always wanted to see what the 7mm+30 dvs and these would make. But oh well.. Guys F'd up the sled pulling out here even more than it already was so i have no need to go..
So now they will get me a water to air for the nova and we will see what that does..lol.. its already running 9.81@137 on low(14psi) boost and no intercooler..

these are 155* are they not?

seems they'd fit right with my piston choice...

im intertested.... pm me when u get this