DDP4s

jeepin87

Changing my set up, that's the only reason I am selling these wonderful injectors. Unknown mileage, I bought them off a member on here. These make good power and are great on the street. They will be coming off the truck this weekend.

$750 OBO

I do take paypal. I am located in Little Rock, AR but from the 10th to the 15th I will be in Shelbyville, IN (central IN).

I know a set just sold for $500, someone got a SMOKIN deal but I'm not letting these go that cheap.

Jordan

only 750 for a set of

3rd owner

unknown milage

used

injectors?

will ya take 800?

Find these same injectors in excellent shape with a cheaper price...

I don't sell junk, I wanted to be upfront with the info. These injectors run like they're brand new. I've put 3k miles on them, If your not interested then STFU and move the next thread.

For those of you who are serious, keep the PMs coming

The last set on here were stolen!

Mileage

Miles from previous owner + my miles= 8,xxx miles

Nice set of injectors!

I can vouch for these injectors. I ran them for a while in my puller, then sold them to jeepin after I went to a bigger set for pulling. They were still in perfect shape when I sold them.

Thanks man, much appreciated! Your profile pic is :hehe:

They are still in perfect shape, but I must correct my last post about mileage. I thought TeddyBear was the original owner, he was not. So the mileage stands as unkown. Not hiding anything here.

With my current setup, old school 35/3b twins, the truck makes awesome power and is perfectly streetable. The buyer will not be disapointed!!!!!

Jordan

Shipping is included in selling price. These don't come with the washers. If I had extra they would. Keep the offers coming...getting close!