ddp66 for sale

WheresmyPower?

I have another posting offering this turbo for trade but I can not figure out how to delete or edit it. So I just made another. If anyone can help me delete the previous post that would be awesome.

I have a DDP 66/72/14 non waste gated with less than 2k miles. I was trying to trade for something smaller but now just want to sell it because I am having a hard time finding what I want in trade. So I am asking 1200 dollars for the turbo. It was 2200 dollars new from DDP because it was custom built. I figure this is a fair price since it is still in new condition.

DDP663BHT20

DDPF09092
Those are the numbers off the tag on the turbo.

My email is robschiffler@sbcglobal.net or you can reach me at two zero nine two three three four five four four.

Rob:ft:

Its a T3... Do you know how to put up pictures on here? I have not the slightest clue lol I can send some from my phone.

a 62mm for sure! I would get a 64 if I had to but would like to avoid that. I want something that is gonna be close to the stock spool up you know? I gotta use this thing as a daily driver I just want a good running truck. What have you got? my number is 209 233 4544 shoot me a text I am about to leave to the bay area right now.
Rob