De-Fueling issue..

I accidentally ran mine up to almost 1200hp with a stock 12V lift pump. I checked it once before on the dyno and turning on the FASS to keep the pressure at 45 at wot made a little over 10hp difference. My stock lift pump will hold 35 psi at the pump inlet untill at least 3/4 throttle. I guess each one is different.

I accidentally ran mine up to almost 1200hp with a stock 12V lift pump. I checked it once before on the dyno and turning on the FASS to keep the pressure at 45 at wot made a little over 10hp difference. My stock lift pump will hold 35 psi at the pump inlet untill at least 3/4 throttle. I guess each one is different.

That stocker is a FREAK :clap:

well no , who tells the truth about what theyre running? c'mon now!!

is it possible to over spool the stock little HX35 to the point where the smoke would go white due to the pump flowing more fuel the the turbo can supply with air???

Under full throttle like that, no. Not gonna happen by just over fueling a small turbo. Now if your timing was way wrong, or you have fuel supply/air leak problems, then maybe.

Ahh i see...... Any way to test or check for air leaks?
Other then the good ol' but n bolt the whole thing

This week im going to put a fuel pressure gauge on it and see what it reads , that should tell me alot right there. so once i do that ill get back to you guys and see where we stand because this thing is annoying the **** out of me..

well its fixed! put a fuel pressure gauge on it and it was fine at idle but as soon as you gave her some throtle it dropped to 5psi. so i dropped the tank and it looks like someone had run waste motor oil in it and the screen in the pick up was completly packed with ****. cleaned that all out and runs like a champ now!! now i just need a turbo , pumps flowing a tad to much fuel and EGTs gett hot now sooooo im looking for an HX40

Back