DEATH WOBBLE getting new track bar

Tape measure, plumb bob,level ,there are a few ways to do it.
Just measure from the outside of the frame to the same point on each side of front axle.

I was getting the DW again. Found a loose steering link. Replaced the whole thing with the new style 09+. Feels tons better just need to get the tow set and the SW straighted out.

So any disadvantages to maxing the caster out? tire wear or anything? I have an adjustable trac bar (thuren) and single nitro stabilizer (Carli) and steering box/ sector shaft brace, E rated tires at max pressure, so i think Ive got it pretty much covered. Except for the longer arms? I had the Ball joints warranty at 20K (41K now).

Any thing else you guys can think of?

my DW comes and goes... it was just at 70 on bad pot holes.. then it stopped for a week or two even going 85. now its happening at 50...

i have 2in superlift coils... and 285s.

everything else is stock

i am planning on getting a 6" and 37s.. short arm kit. how much worse is it going to get?

I was getting the DW again. Found a loose steering link. Replaced the whole thing with the new style 09+. Feels tons better

What did that cost you from dodge if you don't mind me asking and how difficult was the install/setup?

This will be my next mod

I just went through it with my 04. Everything in the front end was shot, so I ended up replacing everything.

09 steering... still did it.
fox steering stabilizer... still did it.
tires rebalanced....still did it.
replaced ball joints.... fixed.

With everything I did, it would get better and better. I knew it all needed to be replaced, so this was over about 3 days as all the parts came in and got installed. I am also going to some 22s and new tires, but I wanted to get the front end done before I put new tires on.

I have heard that before about the 35 BFG A/T.I run 35 Toyo M/T E rated no problems here.Also running Thuren track bar and a Fox stabilizer .

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

pretty sure tires dont cause death wobble, they might trigger it but dont cause it

They are just part of the problem .Along with track bars,ball joints,shocks,caster,leveling kits,Dodge factory steering,ect... could be any one or a combination .

They are just part of the problem .Along with track bars,ball joints,shocks,caster,leveling kits,Dodge factory steering,ect... could be any one or a combination .

thats very true i never once had the problem untill i whent to a 305 street tire for the track, then at about 118mph at the end of the track i about sh!t my pants... i went back to my mts to say the least... one thing forsure its not a good feeling when that wheel starts going nuts...