Dedicated Race Only Rigs?

I sir am a truth teller. At least you have the truck in your possession. Have funds allowed for you to buy a transmission that suits your desires yet?
Perhaps you didnt see where I posted that I was ripped off for a good deal of money on this deal here? Most people after this experience would cut their losses and move on. I am reviewing my battle scars and progressing forward. Yes I realize I do have multiple builds going off at the same time. The money I just gotten fhucked out of would have bought my transmission.:doh:

After spending all night in my garage on limited sleep- I finally walked inside at 6a.m. and collasped into bed.

Wish you were a little closer, so I could lend ya a hand.:Cheer:
Just keep picking at it and it'll get done.
Thanks buddy.

I am in contact with some of the guys who jumped ship at VPRC. It turns out the bent tin was from one of the guys almost losing the truck out of a trailer, the rear door broke off the trailer and my truck was hanging out of it.:doh:

Good thoughts good thoughts.............

:snoop:
IMG_1828.jpg

sorry to hear. Best of luck to you on your build. Makes me sick to know someone would do something like that. Again, best of luck man.

What caused the downfall of VPRC? loosing clients quickly couldn't pay his bills? They still have a website up.

What caused the downfall of VPRC? loosing clients quickly couldn't pay his bills? They still have a website up.
Go to Yellowbullet.com and type in a seach using Vanishing Point Race Cars and sit back and read.

Have most of the tubing cleaned and scuffed. Started on some body repairs and a little touch of class with stocker light housings rather than decals or airbrushing.Its being a little tricky as I want the lights sitting flush as possible with the body. Almost close to where I want it.....Should be shooting some Southern Polyurethanes Epoxy Primer soon. :rockwoot:

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1859.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

:pop:

:rockwoot: Looks better sitting in your garage than it ever did sitting outside VPR. I'm am very happy to see that you have maintained possession, and look forward to the completion.

Good luck.

:rockwoot: Looks better sitting in your garage than it ever did sitting outside VPR. I'm am very happy to see that you have maintained possession, and look forward to the completion.

Good luck.
:snoop: Thanks buddy! I'm starting to look forward too.:woohoo:

Need Some Headlites!!!

I need a pair of 2006 headlights !!!!!!

Anybody!? :poke:

:pop:

I'm not sure what color scheme you're going with, but these stock style ones with the black background sure look good! Looks like you could get a set for $200ish if you went this route.

black headlight on eBay

Looks like this...
nightrunnerram.jpg

And oh ya, if you have any more pics of that beast, I'd love to drool on my keyboard a little. Awesome build!!!

Jared

I'm not sure what color scheme you're going with, but these stock style ones with the black background sure look good! Looks like you could get a set for $200ish if you went this route.

black headlight on eBay

Looks like this...
nightrunnerram.jpg

And oh ya, if you have any more pics of that beast, I'd love to drool on my keyboard a little. Awesome build!!!

Jared

Jared,
This is why I am inquiring here about stocker headlights- I know quite a few have changed out thier stocker headlights for these aftermarket projectors (halo) lights. I am more interested in the stockers, so if someone has a clean pair sitting in storage on a shelf...............................

:evil I could use em.:Cheer:

I really like the looks of the '07 head lights better without the amber stripe on the bottom. But those black ones are sweet looking too.

I really like the looks of the '07 head lights better without the amber stripe on the bottom. But those black ones are sweet looking too.

Ya, forget about my previous suggestion, the '07 ones without the amber strip look MUCH cleaner!

Pulled another all nighter..... well I went inside at 5:30a.m. ate half a italian sub, passed out and woke up at 7:15 a.m.- here I am back in the garage again.

:rockwoot::rockwoot:

I started reading the sheriffs sale thread on YB... wow. I only made it about 14 pages in tho. I saw your first post on that thread Jeff and it seems you were still behind vprc. I'm guessing that's changed?

Back