Deranged fires up

Thanks John, in the not too distant future, you and I are going to be hitting Kennedale........we might even get in the vehicles instead of just drinking beers too. LOL

I may just have to join yall or yall come to Crandall more, Ive got one that's going to need the bugs worked out of her also, -real soon-.
Congrats on getting her fired up, like John said.. now the work begins.
Ryan Tucker

you and I are going to be hitting Kennedale........we might even get in the vehicles instead of just drinking beers too.
let us know when you go.. ihad no idea you lived in or near metroplex... heck come up to denton dragway, its 3 miles from thehouse

I'm gonna have to agree. That was a fAggie move if I ever saw one. LOL

Dude... YES! I just cracked a beer and cheered for you! I've been watching this build since its conception with that yellow thing laying frame over some big rims. Love it!

If I had been referring to the Aggies, I would have held up two other fingers. LOL

Ya'll should have talked to him afterwards, lil kid who just robbed the candy store would not have been happier!!

Congrats Tim!!!!!!

OK, so I'm sitting here thinking this sucks, I'm not even gonna use the glow plugs........wait a second, that means if I modify the Existing harness, AKA: destroy the ends, it will still seal the holes. :doh:

Glow_plug_rail.jpg

Well, I thought I would out smart it, I was wrong. Now the tops hit the Rocker boxes and still don't seal. Oh well, Now I have two ruined 03 harness! LOL