DeRanged Under The Knife at Trusted Performance

Don't need an intercooler for 1320 feet with 4 or 5 stages of nitrous, and or enough water...

You guys are making it look soooooooooooooo simple.

Excellent work. And I like the thought of the Pro-Stock hood.

an intercooler can always be added.

yep..it will look just like this:

P5080010.jpg

I don't know how this thread went this far down hill (or back up) but I'm not touching it.

UPS didn't show today with the remaining flange we needed. So, no additional progress until Monday :(

Looking good guys. Time is running out though so get to it.... I really want to see this thing operational at TS!! :st:

We made some more progress but we found out it wasn't a UPS problem. My supplier actually didn't ship the flanges we needed to complete the final charge air line.

So, we had everything sent overnight and will have it later today. So, I will more than likely post photos Wednesday because we will be working late trying to get everything done for Tim. Since he is getting it back Wednesday.

Is this thing gonna have to be bottle fed to run:nos:

We should have enough air once she is lit, but getting lit will require some assistance, at least initially.

Once we get a few laps on her and start seeing what is going on, we will be able to start dialing her in.

We should have enough air once she is lit, but getting lit will require some assistance, at least initially.

Once we get a few laps on her and start seeing what is going on, we will be able to start dialing her in.

Gottcha!!

Wasn't sure if you were gonna have to spray some to get it to spool.

That will be really cool when you guys get it to lite without the nitrous. Just hope that does not turn into a top secret type of thing cause it will benefit the 6.0 world in a very positive way.