desired rail only 12K ?

Who's doing your tuning?

Would you be willing to try a tune to see if it's tuning or other?

I tune it myself, I flashed the stock tune back in after I started having issues with no change.

Yes I would be willing to try a differernt tune. I also need to check the MAP and FCA. I have a spare FCA I can swap out.

Email me your stock file and a quick log of the conditions and ill see what I can do for you.

Email me your stock file and a quick log of the conditions and ill see what I can do for you.

Sent you a log file and copy of tune currently in the truck. The truck started very hard tonight, acting like it is not getting enough fuel. When I tried to move it nothing, I mean to the floor in gear and nothing. As the vehicle warms up the throttle becomes a little more responsive but not like it should. I noticed in the log engine temp reads -40C the entire run. Also the IAT does not change. I was able to get actual and desired rail up to 19K but still no power.

Thanks.

Got your log/tune...tune is stock so I see no issues with that. Also there were no codes present, I was hoping to see some to indicate a issue.

I sent you a PID list to log again with and that will help me out some. The PIDs you logged told me very little as most tof them were gas PID's.

Get a log with the PIDs I sent, and lets see whats going on.

Can you describe the truck, mods, issue prior to EFI etc?

Got your log/tune...tune is stock so I see no issues with that. Also there were no codes present, I was hoping to see some to indicate a issue.

I sent you a PID list to log again with and that will help me out some. The PIDs you logged told me very little as most tof them were gas PID's.

Get a log with the PIDs I sent, and lets see whats going on.

Can you describe the truck, mods, issue prior to EFI etc?

Truck is a 2006 2500 QCSB 4x4 with auto. 60hp BD injectors, Fass lift pump, S@B intake, 63/68/12 turbo, complete rebuild 1k ago (cracked rings #1 and #6 @ 175K) Truck was running great other then a slight vibration 60-65 mph which I associated with a leaking crossover tube (tubes had been reused about 10 times). Installed new style tubes, copper washers, o-rings and hold down studs. After install no power/dead pedal. Put stock tune in just to rule that out, no change. Put stock tubes and bolts with new washers, no change.

I also switched out the FCA today, no change and still no codes. I will get you a log with the PIDs you sent. Thanks.

Looked at log...it follows the tune just fine. So I sent you a trial tune to see if its just tuning related or hard parts. There are no codes so that kinda throws the sensor part out...

Ok, it's not the tune. Still no power and no codes. What next?

It is reaching the commanded rail psi, so that should rule out the PRV. The last tune on a WOT run where TP is 100%, injector duration is at 2000us, rail at 21K (desired and actual), rmps 2700 and only 40mph/55% engine load??? That took about 8 seconds at WOT to get there. With that much fuel the truck should be flat out hauling ass. 15 psi was the highest i saw on the boost gage, EGTs would only reach 600 at WOT. It feels like the actual amount of fuel being sprayed into the cylinder is half of what the log says. No smoke at all and still no codes.

All the basics have been checked; boost leaks, turbo shaft play, air cleaner restriction, fluid levels, battery terminals, ground straps, etc.

MAP sensor...exact same thing mine was doing. Have a friend that would let you swap with him real quick? Literally takes longer to open the hood then to pop the 2 bolts out

It's worth a shot...OP ill send a tune that bypasses the map to verify.

MAP sensor...exact same thing mine was doing. Have a friend that would let you swap with him real quick? Literally takes longer to open the hood then to pop the 2 bolts out

Worth a try, not too expensive from what I have found.