destroked.com

I refuse to look...because I can't afford to do the swap. LOL

Yep, Scott is an awesome guy that makes kick ass parts!

if i had a superduty id have me a cummins in it for sure any cheap donors out there???????

Yes, Scott is the Man. His parts and his customer service are top notch. I have his adapter and billet flexplate. He is the one who convinced me to go ahead with my swap and has been there to answer every question I've had.

94ttss said:
Yes, Scott is the Man. His parts and his customer service are top notch. I have his adapter and billet flexplate. He is the one who convinced me to go ahead with my swap and has been there to answer every question I've had.

I second that. He answered a ton of my questions too....at first I felt bad about calling him....now we just talk to shoot the ... err... breeze....:rockwoot:

h2odrx said:
so a cumins will bolt to a FORD tranny?:blahblah1:

yep!!! :ft:

alldiesels said:
and if you did the swap you would have to tell your parents your gay lol

So I hear you had a little truck trouble last night and the Destroked Cummins powered Ford had to bail you out:eek:wned:

Hey, bye the way what is that rainbow on your back, is there something you need to tell your parents Robbie:poke:

Cool stuff. Also I noticed that there is a linke to CompD on the links page of his site. Very cool.

hahahah, well with a ford you can make enough boost in a tow tun to blow ic boots, i understand your lil 6bangers don't have that issue but i do lol

back to topic scott is a nice guy and very devoted to his work

p.s. when i blew my boot the 2nd time last night i had to wait a hour because scoot's cummins equiped ford could not make it (don't know if i wouldn't start or what) and he had to send someone else in a gasser lol lol

You ever been around a black woman when her man starts chasing a white girl? They get mean... real mean. That's the way some of the Ferd ladies are when someone starts chasing a Cummins lmao.

hahaha, nothing wrong with putting a cummins in a ford, to each here own. so dukey were you the white "woman" bein chased by the black man??
did you get beat down by the big black gal? If you did you probably liked it didn't u lol
hahahah

Did I hear that right Robbie, your truck broke down twice in one night? How you going to lay the smack down on old Dukey if you can't even keep your boots on:kick:

i dunno about this white chick / black dood thing, but it's fcuking hilarious!

HAHAHA...yeah...I love my Cummins...

Back