Destroyed 5.9 cr block

97rada

I am looking for a 5.9 common rail block around Columbus Ohio. I want something damaged. Not looking to pay much more than scrap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I am not. I might be able to have someone grab it for me. What you have Chris, can you PM me

Yes just a bare block and no sir. I won't be getting out that way

Man wish you guys were closer. Will have to try those guys west of cbus

I have a 6.7 block that has a nice hole in it. I'm in Louisiana but depending the route we take to Michigan after TS we might be able to swing through.

That might work really well actually. Just keep me updated. I am still in need of a 5.9 Though

My brother has a 5.9 with a scored cylinder, screen name is stumpy on here...not sure if he wanting to get rid of it yet but maybe...he lives around zanesville

Could you see if he wants to get rid of it

I missed the CR part...it's a 24v....he said he is not sure yet if he can salvage it or not.

I will see what I can do. Thanks a lot Chris!

Where you live? If anywhere near Oklahoma, I can probably haul one back from TS for you.

Mike I live in Columbus Ohio. And 2000 cummins, that would be great if you could snatch that block from Chris. I can have a case of beer waiting for you for going out of your way. What way are you going through cbus on your way back

Mike I live in Columbus Ohio. And 2000 cummins, that would be great if you could snatch that block from Chris. I can have a case of beer waiting for you for going out of your way. What way are you going through cbus on your way back

Haha I go threw cencinatie "spelling". If your willing to meet a lil aways from columbus we could still figure something out. I take 76 damn near whole way home.