Dhra Closed Their Doors!!!!!

2 1/2 hours north!!! free of hurricane country! i hope i get to enjoy a cold beverage down there with some friends one of these days. i hear you guys know how to have a good time...

Maybe compD do a group buy on them and we have a bonfire and tell Stories about DHRA as we burn em?

Maybe compD do a group buy on them and we have a bonfire and tell Stories about DHRA as we burn em?

Hey now dont be tellin everybody about our idea's! We gotta have it a secret until we come out with it then we can charge a arm and a leg for them to get in and make plenty of money to go to the bahama's or something.

Hey now dont be tellin everybody about our idea's! We gotta have it a secret until we come out with it then we can charge a arm and a leg for them to get in and make plenty of money to go to the bahama's or something.

you would want to go to the bahamas you queer..

Why not build a bad ass truck?

and put thanks ERIC MCBRIDE

I take it some of you guys are not too unhappy to see the DHRA go away? Never had any dealing with them myself. Heard Eric kind of changed the rules in the middle of the game at Denver.

If DHRA is gone then why not get rid of this part of the forum? what purpose is it serving?

BBD

Get Dennis Perry in here. Maybe we can make this forum where we can say all we want to each other without getting in trouble by the mods.:poke: