DHRA / Cummins Rocky Mountain and ATS Weekend of the Year

dieseldragster

First to the sevens....
Well, the rumors are true. The Truckfest weekend is getting bigger and bigger. Now, in addition to one of if not the largest weekends Saturday the 21st of July, and Sunday the 22nd, we teamed up with the DHRA to put on a weekend for everyone. Bandimere Speedway in Denver Colorado, will host the event, and many sponsors and vendors are helping out.

Friday, ATS has a open house with yet to be announced fun day, with some surprises..... Then Saturday, ATS Diesels on the Mountain will be DHRA drag racing, with fun at the thin air drags. Sunday, Truckfest will have diesel drags, along with (for the first time) Truck pulling. In addition, there is 4x4 tough truck rock climbing, burnout contests, truck show, semi truck racing, and so much more.....

Come one Come all. Show us what you got. East vs West. Tuner vs. Tuner. Tranny vs. Tranny. Duramax vs. Dodge vs. Powerstroke. Pick your battle, we will have it all.

If all is well, we may have both of our cars there, but for sure, John Robinson and us will be side by side again with diesel dragsters.

H,mmmmmm...... Who Else? Let us know. Start posting.:welcome:

:rockwoot: Sounds like a great time! :rockwoot:

I'm hoping to finally make it to this event this year. Never been and starting to feel like the odd man out. :what:

It's a good race and an exceptionally cool track. I hope to make it this year....it'll just suck driving a company truck instead of my own.

duke1n said:
Hopefully things come together and I'll have a running truck on diesel at least by then. Still perturbed about paying $65 for a thermostat at Cummins Rocky Mountain. That's a ripoff. You guys need to sponsor me and give a me little break on prices lol. Got the front end under it tonight...

http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk/attachments/2007062200%2Ejpg
http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk/attachments/2007062201%2Ejpg
You know, we do have a Dodge owners club that gives 10% off. I think I need to set up a Cummins parts business and start wholesaling parts.....

If McRat is healed we will be there :woohoo:

It's awesome to see everyone working together!
That's the way it should be.

The Colorado Power Stroke Club will be there to support and help in any way we can. I've talked to Clint numerous times about it all, and I know his crew is working real hard to make it work.

So far, our club has a pulling truck from PA coming out, as well as trucks from Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Iowa, California....the list just keeps growing. Most of them staying at my house. Good times.

Anyone who can make it, should. It will be a great weekend.

Shay

We will see everyone there, can't wait. Yall put on a great event!!

Can someone tell me if DHRA is running the drags Saturday and Sunday or just Saturday? or more important is Pro Street just Saturday?

Kat said:
Can someone tell me if DHRA is running the drags Saturday and Sunday or just Saturday? or more important is Pro Street just Saturday?
DHRA Drag Classes Saturday. Diesel Trucks in a non DHRA class bracket Sunday. DHRA Pulls Sunday.

dieseldragster said:
DHRA Drag Classes Saturday. Diesel Trucks in a non DHRA class bracket Sunday. DHRA Pulls Sunday.

:thankyou2:

In that case, I will let McRat race Saturday and we won't play musical drivers. I will drive him on Sunday :tree:

Oh yes! I'm packin my suitcase today. Who else is packin? Time for a road tripppp! not that I'm lookin forward to it or anything. This will be my first DHRA event and an adventure to remember! :cheer:

Not going to make it... I'll be there in the Zuke. Maybe next year...

Looks like a conflicting weekend - all the tough Midwest sled pulling trucks will be in Platte City, MO. Sounds like it should be a fun weekend though.

Hey, I dunno about 5 days lol, I leave my house in 30 hrs! And hit the road for Colorado the next morning. Woot! Not that I'm looking forward to it or anything lol

If things goes as planned we are leaving Wednesday night :woohoo: