DHRA / Cummins Rocky Mountain and ATS Weekend of the Year

Hey guys,

I'm going this year. It will be my first time and I'm going to be looking for feature vehicles. Let me know who's going and pm me your cell phone numbers and a discription of your truck.

Thanks,
Chad

I about have my stuff ready for the trip out. Will be my first time out to the ATS/Cummins event and I am looking forward to it.

On the road with Team Orange Crush! We are at MM 400 westbound I-70 in Colorado!

Are most of you going both days? I will most likely be there, but not sure which day. I may bring the bike since motorcycles get great parking :)

EMcBride said:
On the road with Team Orange Crush! We are at MM 400 westbound I-70 in Colorado!
You're gonna be here Ed? I'll be seein you on Sun.

Out hear with the McRats. Pat put the woopin down today to walk away with ProStreet. :rockwoot::clap: Carnage took it's toll to many today. 102f at one point and D/A was as high as 11,000ft at one time. It hovered around the 9800ft mark though.:eek:

Last edited:
How about Brad Ingram rolling up the SS class putting 56' or so on second place!!!!!:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

-Tom

In Clints defense, he had more footage than Brad.....however....vertical, does not count.:bang :tree:

I saw the video Brad Lewis took, Clint had quite the wild ride going down the track, possibly WAY too low of tire pressure, never seen that truck get so violent since the solid axle swap.

-Tom

cool. thanks. I was up top and didn't realize they were running tell it was over. I went down in the morning but I guess that hadn't finished setting up and I just never made it back down. Dam! looks like it was something I would have enjoyed. o-well