Aug 16th Lyman, WY United
Aug 16th Montpelier, ID RMPA
Aug 30 Odgen, UT DHRA
Aug 31 Blackfoot, ID RMPA
Sep 6th Odgen, UT DHRA
Sep 13th Salt Lake City, UT United

I hope I will be ready for the 31st.:doh:

IMAGE_035.jpg

you will make it.... at least try to make it to morgan hopefull the sled dont break this year

Well they have 3 sleds to choose from now!:hehe: We should have something good to hook to!:rockwoot:

Smoking monster, pay for my fuel from salt lake and i will help you. I need to visit my mom in burley anyway.

Is your turbo drain a propane pipe from a BBQ grill? I changed one out not long ago and it looked just like that!

You have plenty of time :bigsmile:, on the 4th I was at a pull and when I came home I stripped it down way further then that and now I'm going to a pull Saturday, if everything goes right, I still haven't fired it up as I'm waiting for some more parts. Good luck on gettin back together though.
I hope I will be ready for the 31st.:doh:

IMAGE_035.jpg

Thanks. I think if everything shows up I'll get it back together in time. Hopefully I can KEEP it together! :hehe:

I'll be in elko, and hopefully some of the UT. Should be fun, and expensive.

Hey everybody -- What a schedule huh!? Just want to let everybody know that the Morgan, UT pull on June 7th has been CANCELLED!! There has been some new people take over the fairgrounds and they hauled in a bunch of sand that they do not want us to pull on (supposedly). If something changes I will let you know. Thanks.

Hey everybody -- What a schedule huh!? Just want to let everybody know that the Morgan, UT pull on June 7th has been CANCELLED!! There has been some new people take over the fairgrounds and they hauled in a bunch of sand that they do not want us to pull on (supposedly). If something changes I will let you know. Thanks.

WHAT?! no way d*** skylar that sucks i wonder if we could do it somewhere across the road from the fairgrounds where they do the roping... let us know if theres anything changes

That sucks. I like Morgan. They are building a motocross track there in Morgan, maybe they will make a spot for us to pull there.